ok, so this is what happens when I get a tenacious idea bunny latched on, and way too much free time. >_<
Progress photos of my latest project; a semi poseable Megamind Doll. The shots are as follows:
1. my materials!
2. a sort of put together skeleton of the doll, with joints done up.
3. A finished skeleton with it's tinfoil head.
4. Finished sculpting the head and ready to bake!
5. all bits are baked, and I'm using gauze bandages to add muscles and fill out the body a bit more.
6. That's all done, and now the doll's chillin' on my old computer chair.
7. finished painting the details on the face.
So....a few things I'm not too happy with; his head is WAY TOO SMALL! I just can't get away from giving him 'proper' human proportions! I dunno...maybe I'll get another block of sculpty and add some skullage. Not sure how the rest of it would react to being baked again though.
Anywho, now to add the costume!